Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Semi Acoustic Uke??

Quote Originally Posted by bof View Post
    Oh yeah I see e-lo... Havnt much life performance experience yet.. But yeah using my rode live wouldnt be a good idea, thats true.
    Bof, glad to talk to someone from Germany (I mean... Deutschland!). I played over there when I was 17 years old for about 8 months. Came straight from Hawaii (where I lived at the time) to Luxenburg to Frankfort to Recklinghausen where I had a little 3 piece i.e. Hendrix/Cream band. Stayed until the dead of winter when we ran out of food and money. Played a bit in Bonn, Frankfort, and Recklinghausen. Lived across the street from a city park with a castle surrounded by a moat! Very cool country, and the audiences were friendly also!....nice to meet ya brother, e.lo.....
    Last edited by E-Lo Roberts; 03-06-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Haha nice. I live in the southern part of Germany. Munich where the good beer is from . If you want to come to Germany for Ukulele reasons, come this August. The European Ukulele festival will take place. http://www.u-cool-ele.de/
    But I guess its a bit expensive and in Hawaii, you can see ukulele live acts regularly anyways.

Well for the Semi Acoustic discussion, I will buy the Risa Electric in some month and try it out. I will certainly report about it here, but currently my budget is pretty small. So you have to be patient

Bof, wish I could make the Germany uke fest this August, but that would be a big order. Yeah, don't live in Hawaii anymore. Somewhere along the way and ended up in Lexington, KY! Not a good move for me. Boy did I get lost! haaha....see ya,...e.lo...

Thread Information