Happ Birthday John Lennon

rappsy

Reaction score
John would have been 75 years young today. He was taken 35 years ago. It just doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago.

He and his mates changed my life. They have had the most influence on me and have given me the greatest joy in life other than my family.

Happy Birthday John.

lovely post

would it be a nice idea to bring lennon songs on uke, as a celebration of an amazing musical life?

i might put the idea out there on the seasons...

John wrote my favorite song, Imagine. I dream of a world like the one he dreamed of, no borders, no flags, no religion, no starvation, no greed, only peace and friendship. It should be our World Anthem.
Funny, this, I'm such a devoted Bluegrass and Classical music fan, but this one Pop song has been on my heart and lips more than any other.
John was amazing. I wonder if George taught him to play the uke too?

John would have been 75 years young today. He was taken 35 years ago. It just doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago. He and his mates changed my life. They have had the most influence on me and have given me the greatest joy in life... Happy Birthday John.

My sentiments exactly. I started playing guitar at fifteen in 1965 because of the Beatles.

lovely post

would it be a nice idea to bring lennon songs on uke, as a celebration of an amazing musical life?

i might put the idea out there on the seasons...

A few years ago I did a John Lennon Music Marathon on ukulele. Nine Lennon songs for the first nine days of October, leading up to his birthday. I've done numerous Beatles covers as well. Check them out if you like, I'd be happy to share any chords or tabs if I have them.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4281EE7A8F4D0F99

A few years ago I did a John Lennon Music Marathon on ukulele. Nine Lennon songs for the first nine days of October, leading up to his birthday. I've done numerous Beatles covers as well. Check them out if you like, I'd be happy to share any chords or tabs if I have them.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4281EE7A8F4D0F99
i'm gonna post this over on the seasonistas sing john lennon thread

thank you!

Top Bottom