Bushman Koa Tenor for sale (2006) solid Koa body/abalone trim

I tried to post smiley faces too.....they all came out as question marks......ahaaa I see it now :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have offered many related products on the Mandolin Cafe....and usually with very good results. So I thought...better to put an uke on such a Ukulele site first. But now I think I'll just hang onto it for a while...might even play it now and again.
As a point of information, the Mando cafe does not charge for an ad.....they suggest a donation to the site if your item sells.

I yam what I yam.....a violin man !

I tried to post smiley faces too.....they all came out as question marks......ahaaa I see it now :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have offered many related products on the Mandolin Cafe....and usually with very good results. So I thought...better to put an uke on such a Ukulele site first. But now I think I'll just hang onto it for a while...might even play it now and again.
As a point of information, the Mando cafe does not charge for an ad.....they suggest a donation to the site if your item sells.

I yam what I yam.....a violin man !

I'm hoping that you become interested in this uke, again, after discovering more about it. It sure is beautiful and I bet it sounds amazing!!

I'll be sorry to see this post/thread end....I almost cancelled my Netflix subscription...
I had a friend that used to play talkin' blues guitar and then just read that days police report...I'm sure there's a good song somewhere in this adventure...
Take good care and be kind...to yourselves and everyone

Love it when things work out in everyone's favor. Congratulations mgadonzen!

As for marketplace ideas, most forums are self-regulating with members contributing rather than attempting to detract from or invalidate a sale. There's even one forum that gives you warnings for posting anything other than direct questions relating to the sale. It happened to me for posting a simple, "Good luck with sale!" Ridiculous. I came very close to quitting.

I personally like the aloha friendly atmosphere here, and don't think the mods have to go such extremes. And while I understand comments intended to protect potential buyers from a seller having little post history (along with the seller's over-reaction to it), it does feel a little out of place in a sale thread. Maybe this is something that can be added to the red flags/rules for members to look out for?

I'm also a relatively new member with a low post count, so take it for what it's worth.

so, is this ukulele still for sale? if not, maybe the thread should be closed to avoid confusion and another started if this discussion has not run out of steam. It still looks like a FS post and a potential buyer may not have the stamina to read through 7 pages. I have also run out of popcorn.

No, no longer for sale. I think the super Moderator will pull it. Or I will do it whenever he says.....

so, is this ukulele still for sale? if not, maybe the thread should be closed to avoid confusion and another started if this discussion has not run out of steam. It still looks like a FS post and a potential buyer may not have the stamina to read through 7 pages. I have also run out of popcorn.

Popcorn...! Popcorn.....!, Hey, C'mon now ur' talking Popcorn ! .... Yams or sweet potatoes are the best when yr' outta popcorn !!

This thread is seriously depressing. If you are going to call someone's integrity into question you'd better really know what you're talking about. These are sales threads, not opportunities for cross examination. Outright scams are rare and yes in those cases it's a public service to call someone out. But to question the value of a uke or price of a uke especially if you haven't fully done your research is not cool in my opinion. Finally, constantly telling people to read and adhere to recommended listing guidelines that aren't mandatory is beyond old.

)
This thread is seriously depressing. If you are going to call someone's integrity into question you'd better really know what you're talking about. These are sales threads, not opportunities for cross examination. Outright scams are rare and yes in those cases it's a public service to call someone out. But to question the value of a uke or price of a uke especially if you haven't fully done your research is not cool in my opinion. Finally, constantly telling people to read and adhere to recommended listing guidelines that aren't mandatory is beyond old.

Could not agree more. Well said!

Top Bottom