Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Last edited:
Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

If you listen, let me know what you think, or leave a review on CD Baby.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy

Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy

HARRY!!!! Been missing you ... please DO come back!

Randy

I for one hope you’ll come back to offend us some more Randy and I will check out your CD :)

Randy

There's been a huge Randy-shaped hole in the Seasons since you've been gone - we need you back mate!!!

Randy

Congratulations, Randy! What a terrific accomplishment! You've much to be proud of in your participation in the Seasons and in this CD release. You've been a fantastic friend, generously kind host multiple times every year, and a wonderful sharer of your understanding of music. I'll never be able to thank you enough for these. And oh boy, do I miss you. Wishing you all the very very best, Randy! Linda x

Randy

Hi Randy,
I am more offended that you are not around here at the moment. Hope you find your way back soon, and congrats on the CD release.
Cheers
Steve

Top Bottom