Page 300 of 303 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3028

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Croaky Keith View Post
    The bit on the end that's holding the strings!
    ​I thought John was making suggestive remarks! (No, seriously Keith, I DID know that!)
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

​"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

"Betray a friend and you'll often find you have ruined yourself." Aesop

And I knew that she knew it Keith!

And....Well done England on winning the CWC! Hurrah!

Quote Originally Posted by One Man And His Uke View Post
    And I knew that she knew it Keith!

And....Well done England on winning the CWC! Hurrah!
    Yes ... hurrah, indeed!!!!
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

Hollywood is looking nice again.
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

If you listen, let me know what you think, or leave a review on CD Baby.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy
    Randy - Harry122

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy
    HARRY!!!! Been missing you ... please DO come back!

Randy
    I for one hope you’ll come back to offend us some more Randy and I will check out your CD

Randy
    There's been a huge Randy-shaped hole in the Seasons since you've been gone - we need you back mate!!!

Good to know it's all going well for you, Harry, there's been a few of us AWOL from the Seasons of late..........
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

Randy

Congratulations, Randy! What a terrific accomplishment! You've much to be proud of in your participation in the Seasons and in this CD release. You've been a fantastic friend, generously kind host multiple times every year, and a wonderful sharer of your understanding of music. I'll never be able to thank you enough for these. And oh boy, do I miss you. Wishing you all the very very best, Randy! Linda x

Thread Information