Page 301 of 313 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3127

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

If you listen, let me know what you think, or leave a review on CD Baby.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy
    Hi Randy,
    I am more offended that you are not around here at the moment. Hope you find your way back soon, and congrats on the CD release.
    Cheers
    Steve
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

happy to see you are still enjoying music Randy.

Today I am one year older and will be finishing the cleaning needed before I move my whole set up into the new studio space!
    Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuddyJesusSmokes
    http://www.reverbnation.com/musician/ohmless
    Ukulele start date: November 1st, 2013
    Cordoba 15CM concert uke

Facebook has been showing me lots of ads of a place called Crown & Paw for the last month. Crown & Paw will take a photo of your pet and photoshop it into a Renaissance-style portrait printed on a piece of canvas. Today is my 25th wedding anniversary, and my daughter and I agreed that my wife would enjoy getting a portrait of Eisley as one of her gifts.

Duke of Eisley.jpg
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

oh wow! that is great!!!!!!!!
    lynda

doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy
    I've been away from UU for a while and when I came back and saw your post above I was absolutely thrilled!

Congrats Randy!

I gave the music a listen on CD Baby and it's truly wonderful and I am glad to hear your ukulele playing front and center in the mix

Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by Booli; 07-24-2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post
    Facebook has been showing me lots of ads of a place called Crown & Paw for the last month. Crown & Paw will take a photo of your pet and photoshop it into a Renaissance-style portrait printed on a piece of canvas. Today is my 25th wedding anniversary, and my daughter and I agreed that my wife would enjoy getting a portrait of Eisley as one of her gifts.

Duke of Eisley.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    oh wow! that is great!!!!!!!!
    I totally agree! I love that photo! Thanks for sharing

booli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good to see you!!!!!! i hope all is well with you!!!!!!

and randy, yes, well done about the cd! i hope you won't be a stranger to the seasons - all those classic old-timey tunes are part of the history of the uke, i hope everyone who loves that music with a passion will keep bringing it
    lynda

doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Chill Winston
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Randy
    Woohoo! I got mine and I love it. I particularly love all the mentions on the back of the CD. This truly has everything you could think of. Giving Zeus the dog a mention is fabulous!
    Lead Ukulele - (Forte a familiar UU face), Percussion, Trumpet, Harmonica, U-bass, Flute, Penne Whistle, Heart and Soul, Barking and all those vocals!
    This is a fantastic accomplishment to be so proud of.

Thank you for sharing this with all of us. I didn't realize that the Seasons influenced most of the music included. That just goes to show everyone how important this place is.

I will cherish this CD like it is gold!

Love you Brother,
    Linda
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

perfectly al dente!

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Thread Information