Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Modern Snail Ballet choreography by Twyla Tharp.
or the things snail get up to in my garden.

I found the downside of making my videos using a little pocket-sized Canon Elph camera. It was still in that pocket when the shirt went through the washer and dryer. :wallbash:

I'll be picking up the new camera at Best Buy on Friday.

Hello UK-based Seasonistas. The next issue of Uncut magazine comes with a cd of Wilco covers (some by some pretty amazing artists). Unfortunately, they will not ship to the US.

Would any of you be willing to order a copy and then forward it to me? I would of course reimburse you for the purchase price and shipping fee, plus something for your troubles... some new strings or a strap (if you use one), or, if you took a shine to Wilco during the season I hosted a while back I would spring for an additional issue/cd for you to keep.

Issue/CD/Pre-order details here: https://www.uncut.co.uk/uncut-editors-diary/introducing-uncuts-amazing-wilco-themed-cover-cd-112068

If yes (pretty please) leave a note here so there are no duplicates and then please dm me and we can work out the details. Thanks

Hello UK-based Seasonistas. The next issue of Uncut magazine comes with a cd of Wilco covers (some by some pretty amazing artists). Unfortunately, they will not ship to the US.

Would any of you be willing to order a copy and then forward it to me? I would of course reimburse you for the purchase price and shipping fee, plus something for your troubles... some new strings or a strap (if you use one), or, if you took a shine to Wilco during the season I hosted a while back I would spring for an additional issue/cd for you to keep.

Issue/CD/Pre-order details here: https://www.uncut.co.uk/uncut-editors-diary/introducing-uncuts-amazing-wilco-themed-cover-cd-112068

If yes (pretty please) leave a note here so there are no duplicates and then please dm me and we can work out the details. Thanks

I'll do it, Andy! (Assuming that I CAN from France!) Just ordered it ... have sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Hey. I was thinking we could run a brief promotional campaign to try to uke up some additional members. Everyone okay wtih that? I found this pic in the T-shirt design thread. What do you think of this as a flyer?
SOTU1.jpg

Top Bottom