Page 302 of 313 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3127

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Anybody else who gets an error message saying "Forbidden. Dangerous network" when they try to post?

I can post from my Phone, when using mobile data - not from wifi.
    I can not post from my Pc.

Last time this happened, restarting the router fixed it, but this time i tried in vain.
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Anuenue African Mahogany Tenor, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

If you listen, let me know what you think, or leave a review on CD Baby.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy
    Hey, Randy, It's Dave. I listened to a sample of your work. It's sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't heard from you in a long, long while. I hope the new band and the cd work out fine.

Remake of the Mufasa Scar scene from the Lion King.
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

I got this guitalele as a present from a friend of my Mom's weeks ago. I' very excited about it. I'm still learning how to use it because of the extra two strings on there, but it'll work out.

WIN_20190802_06_17_21_Pro.jpg
    Last edited by aspieman456; 08-10-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    Hi. Long time no see. For those who remember me (or give a darn) I want you to know that my band released its first album, “I’m Gonna Play Uke” available by download or streaming, and also on CD at our gigs. It’s definitely fun and family friendly!

Most of the songs I wrote for this album, I originally wrote for the Seasons. Thanks for that.

If you listen, let me know what you think, or leave a review on CD Baby.

Hope to come back someday if I figure out how not to keep offending people with old songs! Take care!

Randy
    You've never come remotely close to offending me Randy, and I definitely miss your participation on the Seasons! Excellent mix of originals and covers on your new CD. "The Man in the Moon" and "Leave no Trace" were my personal favorites! Congrat's and really, really hope to see you on the seasons again soon! Cheers ~

I just had to share this!

Quote Originally Posted by ukulele extra cheese View Post

I just had to share this!
    a. that totally rocked
    b. i need a white guitar
    c. i think the drummer needed a tambourine or something!

Quote Originally Posted by aspieman456 View Post
    I got this guitalele as a present from a friend of my Mom's weeks ago. I' very excited about it. I'm still learning how to use it because of the extra two strings on there, but it'll work out.

WIN_20190802_06_17_21_Pro.jpg
    that looks really nice! i have a guitalele, they are great, when i got mine i had hoped to re-learn the guitar chords i learnt many years ago when i taught myself a tiny bit of guitar from a book, but i've ended up open tuning it aeaeea, it's a shed load of fun but i'm no nearer getting to grips with those guitar chords!!!!!
    lynda

doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    a. that totally rocked
    b. i need a white guitar
    c. i think the drummer needed a tambourine or something!

that looks really nice! i have a guitalele, they are great, when i got mine i had hoped to re-learn the guitar chords i learnt many years ago when i taught myself a tiny bit of guitar from a book, but i've ended up open tuning it aeaeea, it's a shed load of fun but i'm no nearer getting to grips with those guitar chords!!!!!
    Thanks, Lynda. I hope it works out, too. I've been thinking about dabbling into guitar lessons, too. I have a full-size guitar that was owned by my sister. She'd taken up lessons but it didn't take with her.

Can anyone help me? My custom-built uke (from Wunderkammer in Bristol, England) is a work in progress and I have photos which I should like to share. (I am never likely to have another custom-built instrument so it is a BIG event for me!) I have absolutely no idea where I should post the photos, though ... anyone?
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Check these out...

https://www.google.com/search?client...osting+website

Google Photos would likely be easiest as you already use Youtube.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

Thread Information