Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Here is a man who makes clarinets out of carrots and saxophones out of hosepipe
Check out his channel for weird and whacky instruments. Musical genius.

A question for iPad/iPhone users - The YT app seems to have stopped notifying me, via the “Activity” bell, when someone comments or replies in a video. I still see when someone hearts a comment though. Is anyone else having the same problem or do I just need to spend more time googling a solution?

Do you want to sing better on the Seasons? Or perhaps make your bad singing sound more appealing? Sign up today!

A question for iPad/iPhone users - The YT app seems to have stopped notifying me, via the “Activity” bell, when someone comments or replies in a video. I still see when someone hearts a comment though. Is anyone else having the same problem or do I just need to spend more time googling a solution?

I get my notifications via email. I can pick them up either on my iPad or Android phone or tablet.

I get my notifications via email. I can pick them up either on my iPad or Android phone or tablet.

I found that recent comments from some countries don't show up for me as notifications. I had someone from Jordan ask me for chords for a song, and someone from Madagascar comment on the song I'd done from that country. Both times it was just by chance that I found the comments. The activity bell didn't show them, and they didn't show up in the Analytics section.

I found that recent comments from some countries don't show up for me as notifications. I had someone from Jordan ask me for chords for a song, and someone from Madagascar comment on the song I'd done from that country. Both times it was just by chance that I found the comments. The activity bell didn't show them, and they didn't show up in the Analytics section.

I get email notifications for some people, and others I don't. I haven't been able to figure out any pattern. But if I click on "community" and check the comments, the most recent ones are always at the top.

I'll just leave this here...

KIatC5m.jpg

Top Bottom