Page 307 of 313 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3121

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

wow what a great song! what a great band!!!!!!

i just ran that vid through chordify, i see i'm not the first to do that! (i was the 76th!)

https://chordify.net/chords/gloryham...lyrics-rokuzo2

check out the results, it's come up with some really clean, clear chord patterns, obviously writing/printing up the song lyrics and matching them to the chordify chords is way more laborious than being able to find an already existing chord sheet for a song, however it's a great way in to working out a song that no one has done a chord sheet for before, i use chordify a lot for obscure marc bolan songs, or hawkwind songs that i can't find chords for
    lynda

doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Modern Snail Ballet choreography by Twyla Tharp.
    or the things snail get up to in my garden.
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Lynda I am loving the new sig quote btw
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Quote Originally Posted by RAB11 View Post
    Lynda I am loving the new sig quote btw
    i came a bit late to the film actually! i recently saw this brill vid from the songify-films people (they've got some great star wars ones too!) and knew i had to check out the full movie!

watch out though, this is a real ear worm!

lynda

doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

I found the downside of making my videos using a little pocket-sized Canon Elph camera. It was still in that pocket when the shirt went through the washer and dryer.

I'll be picking up the new camera at Best Buy on Friday.
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

You might be able to recover the washed one if you put it into a sealed plastic bag half full of rice, the rice should absorb any moisture from it, leave it about a week, then see if it plays.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony Smurf View Post
    wanted to cover this power metal song last week but unfortunately I couldn't find chords for it.

That song is EPIC!!!
    Never mind the words, just hum along and keep on going...

YouTube UkeintheHeartofTexas

Hello UK-based Seasonistas. The next issue of Uncut magazine comes with a cd of Wilco covers (some by some pretty amazing artists). Unfortunately, they will not ship to the US.

Would any of you be willing to order a copy and then forward it to me? I would of course reimburse you for the purchase price and shipping fee, plus something for your troubles... some new strings or a strap (if you use one), or, if you took a shine to Wilco during the season I hosted a while back I would spring for an additional issue/cd for you to keep.

Issue/CD/Pre-order details here: https://www.uncut.co.uk/uncut-editor...over-cd-112068

If yes (pretty please) leave a note here so there are no duplicates and then please dm me and we can work out the details. Thanks
    Andy

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    ~A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy

just found this video that made learning the mode names and their order super easy. Thought some others might enjoy making music theory simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Pavement View Post
    Hello UK-based Seasonistas. The next issue of Uncut magazine comes with a cd of Wilco covers (some by some pretty amazing artists). Unfortunately, they will not ship to the US.

Would any of you be willing to order a copy and then forward it to me? I would of course reimburse you for the purchase price and shipping fee, plus something for your troubles... some new strings or a strap (if you use one), or, if you took a shine to Wilco during the season I hosted a while back I would spring for an additional issue/cd for you to keep.

Issue/CD/Pre-order details here: https://www.uncut.co.uk/uncut-editor...over-cd-112068

If yes (pretty please) leave a note here so there are no duplicates and then please dm me and we can work out the details. Thanks
    I'll do it, Andy! (Assuming that I CAN from France!) Just ordered it ... have sent you a PM.
    Last edited by LimousinLil; 09-13-2019 at 09:59 PM.
    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." George Bernard Shaw

"Just remember, if we get caught ... you're deaf and I don't speak English."

Thread Information