Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Amazing - how many of the original Seasons crew are still contributing regularly?

I am having one of those days where I am trying to record while the tv is too loud, the cats are fighting and the cats are jumping on my song sheet! grrrrr!

then I am happy and sad for you! There was a time I wouldn't have been able to cover that song for the same reason.

I am learning golden slumbers on my toy piano and just came across this amazing performance of the beatles medley.

Amazing - how many of the original Seasons crew are still contributing regularly?

I was here for the original six weeks. I think Janet (bonesigh) was too, and maybe TCK and Ralf. Jon was here very early on, though I don't remember if he took part in the original six Seasons. For several of the early folks who have left, it improved their skills to where they started playing live a lot more.

I haven't counted, but I've probably skipped more weeks in the past year than in previous years. For me, it gets harder to keep doing the more that we keep repeating the same themes. For example, I think in the last year or so we've done four weeks involving Roy Orbison.

been tough these years to find new artists that make good music when all you are fed is radio drivel. This artist has been around for ten years and I just discovered her music!

ibanez site says a tenor and that the scale is 43 cm, i think that's tenor?

this guy reviews the old acoustic version of this uke here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZnrWMbRHo you can hear him play from about 2 minutes 40 seconds

P.S. :drool: :iwant:
Hmmmm, that doesn’t sound that bad. Quite liked the Iceman back in the day, I think whatshisface out of Jesus Jones used to play one. BEV I think you should get one :cool:

Top Bottom