Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Anyone that uses iMovie to upload directly to YT from an iPad been having any problems? Was fine on Wednesday, now just get a failure message. Thanks.
Worked fine for me on Saturday, but i just tried a 10 second video clip to check and it failed. So I don’t think it’s just you, Andy.

Worked fine for me on Saturday, but i just tried a 10 second video clip to check and it failed. So I don’t think it’s just you, Andy.

Thanks Del. Likely YT made some changes on the back end that broke links with separate apps like iMovie. I just used the YT app to upload directly.

brilliant Rob.
thanks for the share mate.
may or may not be the new Gangnam,
either way it's great fun.
I won't be asking him to buy
my next bottle o turkey though (55"-)

Little Big are a rave band from Russia and the Skibidi has gone viral everyone is doing it
and making youtube videos. THe one I like the best is one done by kids.

104iyph.jpg

This applies to me more than I'm comfortable with

I updated my operating system last week and since then, Firefox has been telling me that the UU Forum is insecure. While it will let me login, it won't remember my login even though I check the "remember" box and after logging in, I get a failed redirect message.

I did try a different browser but that wouldn't even let me login. I suspect I could make it let me by changing the security settings but it wouldn't resolve the issue so I've left it for now.

I've emailed Ryan to let him know so I'll see what he comes back with. I do know they had some problems recently with the site being hacked.

I wonder if anyone else has had similar issues?

I updated my operating system last week and since then, Firefox has been telling me that the UU Forum is insecure. While it will let me login, it won't remember my login even though I check the "remember" box and after logging in, I get a failed redirect message.

I did try a different browser but that wouldn't even let me login. I suspect I could make it let me by changing the security settings but it wouldn't resolve the issue so I've left it for now.

I've emailed Ryan to let him know so I'll see what he comes back with. I do know they had some problems recently with the site being hacked.

This sounds like the problem I started having with Chrome a month or two ago (an old version of Chrome, on a Windows Vista laptop). If I clicked on a bookmark to go to forum.ukuleleunderground.com, it gave me an error (can't remember exactly what, but it took me to a logon box.) Then if I logged on, all was well, but it refused to "remember me" for next time.
However, one day I clicked on an old bookmark which was set to go to forum.ukuleleunderground.com/forum.php , and that logs me straight in every time.

That happened to me when I was using an old bookmark that was only http, not https. All I had to do was update the bookmark. It's now the standard to use a secure link (https). Pretty much any browser will warn you that it's not secure if you use only http.

Is Skibidi the new Gangnam???

Jibjab already has a shortened version where you can put your own faces in. They did the same with Gangnam. I haven't used it because none of the photos I use in Jibjab are stony-faced enough to work.

hey everyone,
some good news from joo and me...

we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary yesterday!
and
just bought tickets to see Calexico this January!

feeling pretty fine right now. :)

:agree: Timed perfectly to fit Geoff’s celebration week - congrats to you both! :)

Top Bottom