Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

This is INTERESTING!!! Judging by some of Rob's posts, they DO do some really strange things in Finland ... I think they must be a very interesting and enlightened lot. But what about that chap in the "Sumo nappy" ... is it knitted?

Ricky Gervais has been cruelly denied his rightful status as a pop sex symbol Imo :D………

Last edited:
New Mic Day! Bought a 25$ used small condenser mic at guitar center today. It is a tad bit hyped at 6-7khz but that should be easy enough to eq out. Got it to get by with for vocals as I am looking to spend money elsewhere to get a digital piano this year.

condenser mic.jpg

Last edited:
I gave it a go - got 112

did my best on the out of tune singers - did my worst at the beat stuff

I was the other way around.
The beats are a bit easier if you tap your desk on the beebs. My mind was too slow to proces the beeb sounds and listen to the music at the same time.

Coming up this Saturday... My trying to reinvigorate the Music Club at my school, and I've got the help of a local rock star. Come and add your voice to something I'm promoting as including 'live online discussions with international experts"

I suppose in much of the world, a gathering of real people in one space is not advised - fortunately, this virus-mania that seems to be growing daily hasn't hit here yet.

I'm gonna be in London with work for the week of the 30th (as it stands anyway).

I'll be bringing a uke to help entertain myself in the hotel, and probably try to find an open mic, but are there any seasonistas up for a jam one evening at all?

Right, so at the back end of last year I mentioned a few times that I was recording an EP of songs that I'd written through the seasons. It's been finished for a month or so now but I was trying to work out the best way of releasing it. Unfortunately I don't have the money at the moment to launch on spotify or on disk like I was hoping, but maybe that can be saved for when I have an album's worth of songs.

So today I've chucked it up on soundcloud and created my artist profile there.

www.soundcloud.com/rabb-music/sets/shouting-ep

Would love to hear what people think! There songs I've played on here before but with 'full' arrangements.

Right, so at the back end of last year I mentioned a few times that I was recording an EP of songs that I'd written through the seasons. It's been finished for a month or so now but I was trying to work out the best way of releasing it. Unfortunately I don't have the money at the moment to launch on spotify or on disk like I was hoping, but maybe that can be saved for when I have an album's worth of songs.

So today I've chucked it up on soundcloud and created my artist profile there.

www.soundcloud.com/rabb-music/sets/shouting-ep

Would love to hear what people think! There songs I've played on here before but with 'full' arrangements.

Great job, Ryan ... will definitely have a listen!

Top Bottom