Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

This is really sad news :(. I'm just going to share this thing that I loved, with her and her daughter casually dropping F bombs on Icelandic TV, obviously loving that they were getting away with it, while backing John Grant's wonderful GMF (which I hope to be brave enough to do for a season some time!)

Oh boy, I love John Grant’s voice.

Just seen he is on tour with the fabulous Richard Hawley in September but I think the dates are no good for me as I’ll be in France :(

Oh, you're coming to see ME, John! Just to cheer everyone up after yesterday's very sad news, I bring you this fish-related video from rural France, where the sun was NOT shining. Tom took the kiddos to a local fish farm, where misguided, suicidal trout positively hurl themselves at the fishing lines. WARNING: This video contains scenes of gratuitous violence and general blood and gore, but the end result is very tasty!

This is the last of my "Family" posts - sighs of relief all round - they're going back home on Tuesday. The music was composed by Tom in his recording studio at the end of the kitchen table. This is where I live, Folks ... I'm the little old lady walking up past the railway crossing in one of the black and white photos!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I really enjoyed Edwin’s Season. I’m hoping to be back around more often.

Our son Tim has been in a rehab hospital since early March. He is more stable, and even has shown some ability to move his upper arm. ( He has been paralyzed with Guillain Barre syndrome since late November. ) thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.

I found these on goodwillfinds.com

62.40 shipped for the pair.

IMG_6248.jpeg

One low g, one high! Now my wife can regain control of her Kala longneck!

I sang my new song at a church last Sunday, because I thought it fit the topic of the message. The speaker agreed, and was very happy I chose to share it.

Thanks for your support and encouragement in my songwriting endeavors! I’m sorry to have missed so much of the seasons the past several years.

Well, my posts tend to be wordy, like my songs!

Recovering from Covid, so couldn’t make it to the current season.

🙂

Yes I am in a wheelchair now, and I managed to go see my grandson play basketball for the Finnish national team against Estonia, before he goes to Japan for the World championship. 13 might be a strange number to have on your kit but it is for his mum whose birthday is on the 3rd of January... by the way they won 86-80... video is not that great quality wise since it was taken by my daughter from the other side of the sports arena.

Yes I am in a wheelchair now, and I managed to go see my grandson play basketball for the Finnish national team against Estonia, before he goes to Japan for the World championship. 13 might be a strange number to have on your kit but it is for his mum whose birthday is on the 3rd of January... by the way they won 86-80... video is not that great quality wise since it was taken by my daughter from the other side of the sports arena.

❤️ this is fantastic Rob. thank you for posting this mate. love you. xo

Has anyone NOT come across this fellow ... and NO, I don't mean the one in the video; but the chap who actually MAKES these videos? He is brilliant and does the whole thing by lip-syncing; no technical wizardry involved! It's one of my favourite songs, which is obviously why I am posting it ... and any resemblance to current events is purely coincidental. In NO WAY am I being political ... heaven forbid!!!

Top Bottom