Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Bon soir from a very warm St Etienne ! Me and OMAHU jr are here in the fan zone to watch Les Bleus vs the All Blacks! Then tomorrow we’ll be in the stadium for Italy v Namibia! Life is good! Allez les Rosbifs!
Sacre Bleu! Les Bleus caused the merde to hit the fan against the All Noirs. Well done them.

Sacre Bleu! Les Bleus caused the merde to hit the fan against the All Noirs. Well done them.
Yep. Kind of a scrappy match but very watchable all the same despite a bit too much aerial ping pong for my liking which mostly, it appears to me, serves little purpose other than to gift possession to the other team. Never mind though. Good atmosphere here among les Français. And good luck to the Wallabies of course 👍

Rob, the walrus cartoon gives me mixed feelings. I laughed so much i teared a little. I also find it quite dark...which made me laugh more! The expressions on the walruses are so varied and great.

Anyway...me coming over here to say how i always find this :love: emoji quite fake-looking. I wish it looks more honest.

I think its mouth needs to be closed....20230917_130819.jpg

Rob, the walrus cartoon gives me mixed feelings. I laughed so much i teared a little. I also find it quite dark...which made me laugh more! The expressions on the walruses are so varied and great.

Anyway...me coming over here to say how i always find this :love: emoji quite fake-looking. I wish it looks more honest.

I think its mouth needs to be closed....View attachment 158369
I find ALL emojis fake-looking and totally unnecessary! They are ridiculous! (Here endeth the rant!) P.S. I LOVE that walrus joke, though, Rob!

I made this video for my friend Kelvin Tan's original I Hope I Don't Get (The Covid) written, recorded and released in 2020.
I covered this for Season 607 - wishin' and hopin' / if wishes were willows!

Top Bottom