NUD: Magic Fluke Co.; Custom Koa Tenor Fluke has arrived...

I had the same experience working with the Magic Fluke company when I bought a flea that was a factory second - and I think it speaks well of them that they gave the same level of care to someone buying the cheapest uke they sell.

Yes, you can tell from the moment you're greeted and on through the entire shopping/purchase process that they have a great passion for all-things ukulele. They convey extremely well that they know the product they're selling isn't just a musical instrument, but also source of happiness for the buyer and they really make purchase process enjoyable.

That's a fabulous Fluke, I'm happy for you! :D

In case anyone else is interested (I was), the B-Band electronics option can't be retro fitted. For that you have to go K&K transducer that is soundboard mounted. So if anyone wants B-Band, you gotta get it when you get the uke. It drives the price up about $150. I don't have one, but if/when I order a Magic Fluke uke again, I wouldn't hesitate to add the B-Band.

Completely agree. After having the experience with the B-Band in my Tenor Fluke, I too would recommend it highly to others considering either ordering a new build, or shopping for a used instrument that was built with the B-Band as part of the build specifications. Well worth the extra cost.

Yowza, that's beautiful. Probably the nicest looking one I have ever seen from them. Congrats!

Amazing, I didn't know Flukes could be custom made. Congrats.

Basically the same available specs as offered online, the main difference was the in-person opportunity I was kindly given to hand-select the woods to be used in the build.

Top Bottom