FS: Pono MHTSH Mahogany Slot Head Tenor Uke w/ Oahu Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the top.

Also, not to sound like a jerk, but if you PM me with an offer, and I reply saying yes I'll accept that offer, please do not reply "Ok, let me think about it." Serious offers only please. And if you are interested PM me, don't post here to have me send you a message just to never hear back from you about it. :cheers:

Pono Mango Baritone to trade

I have a Pono Mango Baritone (MGB) and am looking to sell or trade for a Pono tenor. Mine has a LR Baggs pickup in it that was professionally installed. There is also a strap button on the neck that I had installed when I ordered it. It is only about a year old..I purchased from Paradise Ukuleles on ebay. I find when I am jamming with guitar players, the tenor is a better choice to add to the mix, so this ukulele doesn't get played as much. I have about 8 baritones of different varieties, and I hate to see this one sit in the case. I was wanting to keep the case, but would let it go in a trade. I was asking $500 without the case, but would be willing to trade even up, if you would. Even though yours is a pro series, mine has the pickup, and is only a year old, no visible scratches. Are you interested.

I have a Pono Mango Baritone (MGB) and am looking to sell or trade for a Pono tenor. Mine has a LR Baggs pickup in it that was professionally installed. There is also a strap button on the neck that I had installed when I ordered it. It is only about a year old..I purchased from Paradise Ukuleles on ebay. I find when I am jamming with guitar players, the tenor is a better choice to add to the mix, so this ukulele doesn't get played as much. I have about 8 baritones of different varieties, and I hate to see this one sit in the case. I was wanting to keep the case, but would let it go in a trade. I was asking $500 without the case, but would be willing to trade even up, if you would. Even though yours is a pro series, mine has the pickup, and is only a year old, no visible scratches. Are you interested.

Thanks for the offer. Just looking for a basic MB if I trade. Need cash out of this as well. Thanks again!

Aaron's Pono-for-sale thread and WhenDogsSing Kiwaya-ten-dollar-a-day-diving-price thread are like watching two snails playing putt-putt golf. lol

Honestly, Aaron, I am dumbstruck by the amount of time this has been available. These deluxe babies go for nearly a thousand clams new, and this one is so cool with the slothead and all (God, Pono makes the most refined slotheads, don't they? Jewels, really.) I already own a Pono about like this one, and I have to say, someone here can save a ton of cash and have a pro instrument. I'm not playin' it up, just sayin'.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled snails. :D

Last edited:
Aaron's Pono-for-sale thread and WhenDogsSing Kiwaya-ten-dollar-a-day-diving-price thread are like watching two snails playing putt-putt golf. lol

Honestly, Aaron, I am dumbstruck by the amount of time this has been available. These deluxe babies go for nearly a thousand clams new, and this one is so cool with the slothead and all (God, Pono makes the most refined slotheads, don't they? Jewels, really.) I already own a Pono about like this one, and I have to say, someone here can save a ton of cash and have a pro instrument. I'm not playin' it up, just sayin'.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled snails. :D

Snails? I thought we were slower than that! :biglaugh:

I've honestly have received a TON of offers, I've accepted a bunch of them but after that I never hear from the people again. Not sure why that is :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom