Uke Lesson 16 - Girl I Wanna Lay You Down

The new episode of Uke Lessons is up!

While we're looking for a new instructor, Rayan decided to jump in, just so we wouldn't miss a month. Thanks again for being understanding, guys. We're going to try and get UU back up to par as soon as possible.

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Ideas? Post them below!

Girl, I wanna Lay you down

I've watched the lesson and I get how to play all the parts, but how do you put the song together as a whole. Where does the picking come in and what is the breakdown? But yeah, so basically I just need to know the order of the parts from the lesson.

Thanks! if anyone can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new episode of Uke Lessons is up!

While we're looking for a new instructor, Rayan decided to jump in, just so we wouldn't miss a month. Thanks again for being understanding, guys. We're going to try and get UU back up to par as soon as possible.

Questions? Comments? Thoughts? Ideas? Post them below!

I think it's actualy kinda cool to have Rayan as our new mastah! Something new I guess......but I'm sure Rayan will be doing the live lessons right? ;)

actually it was perfect that you ryan did the lesson today, its kinda sorta like an April Fools thing.... great job also, but still i hope AG comes back

Thanks a lot for playing along with our little joke for the 1st of April!

http://ukuleleunderground.com/2009/04/01/april-fools/

The response for this lesson was great ... I might actually put together a Play-Along for this one, if you guys would like one. Let me know!

A play along would be great. I go everything down... I just can't seem to put the picking part and the main strumming together...:eek:

Thanks again :)

Funny April Fools joke there. :p

Thanks for this video as well. This is the first song that you posted-up that i could actually follow with the playalong video as well (2nd one was guitara).

Quick question, i always fumble with the shifting to Em from F, is there a better fingering technique to swich from F to Em? :p

Thanks! :)

Top Bottom