Music/Video Recording forum

carpekd

Reaction score
I think we should have a forum that specifically deals with the technical aspects of home video production and home music recording. :)

Not a bad idea.

JJ

that sounds like a pretty good idea. i could definitely use some pointers on different techniques and programs to use for video editing. stuff i do has been pretty simple stuff basically "discovered" while just messing around with the stock programs on my macbook.

This would be very cool.....unless I'm the only one out here who has absolutely no clue as to how to make and post a video. :confused:

I would value the opportunity to learn about the hardware, software and techniques used to post uke videos.

I thought about it when I was trying to record some music straight into my computer. At first, I didn't know anything about mixers, pre-amps, etc.

A forum like this would be very useful for all us youtubers who are wanting to post some music vids.

great idea! i may have a few questions as well!

So who would have the final say-so in creating a forum like this?

I'm sure it would be up to the administrators/moderators, but I'm not sure how to draw their attention to this thread and get an answer.

Great idea, though.....

posting it up here is enough to draw attention. it will be up to the owners of the site to make the final decision.

Top Bottom