Collings UC2

specialk13

Reaction score
SOLD

I'm listing what would appear to be another in a string of amazing Collings ukes for sale in the Marketplace.....I have a mint condition Collings concert UC2 in all mahogany. It's been hiding under my bed for long enough without being played much (probably less than 1 hour total) since I bought it new and it's time to move it along for someone else to enjoy.
This is a great sounding uke and isn't even close to being broken in yet. Comes with original hardshell case which is also in perfect shape and the blank warranty card for what it's worth. If you're into perfection in build quality and amazing tone, this is the uke for you!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks!

Last edited:
wow--what's going on here? Did Bill Collings beat someone up? Very rare to see a Collings come up for sale, let alone these premium instruments. Good luck!!!

I know, it seems crazy! In my case, I have another Collings that I play almost exclusively so I thought it would be good to get this UC2 into another player's hands.

wow--what's going on here? Did Bill Collings beat someone up? Very rare to see a Collings come up for sale, let alone these premium instruments. Good luck!!!

you're not even going to mention that it's quilted mahagony?! This appears to be a special instrument

I know, it seems crazy! In my case, I have another Collings that I play almost exclusively so I thought it would be good to get this UC2 into another player's hands.

Top Bottom