WTB: Taylor Tenor Ukulele

I was blessed enough to acquire one without having to buy the accompanying guitar. I do have a couple of Taylor guitars as well, though, and they welcomed the little guy with open sound holes :D

Hi There,

Andy Powers, who basically does the design work and is Bobs successor builds ukes. Call Taylor and ask to apeak to Andy

Mark

Wow, ok I see. Thanks very much for you help :)

No problem! By the way, Kim Sherman at Cotten Music runs a fantastic store and is awesome to deal with! Good luck to your friend.

Hi Tanman,

Yah, I got in touch with Cotten Music, so nice. But my friend only wants to buy the uke, while the seller wants to sell the set together. Anyway, thanks :)

I was blessed enough to acquire one without having to buy the accompanying guitar. I do have a couple of Taylor guitars as well, though, and they welcomed the little guy with open sound holes :D

Wow, you are SO lucky! My friend doesn't want the guitar but the seller only wants to sell the set...

Aloha,

I have a Taylor Mahogany Tenor that I would be willing to sell. I looks, plays and sounds beautiful. PM me for the details if interested.

Thanks,
Woody

Harry in Hong Kong has a Koa one...I saw it 2 years ago...no more ukes being built by Taylor I hear..i could be wrong...:)

Made my day...

Harry in Hong Kong has a Koa one...I saw it 2 years ago...no more ukes being built by Taylor I hear..i could be wrong...:)

Hi Len, thanks, but it seems that my friend has given up to buy a koa one. He heard that it is very close to Kanile'a.

Top Bottom