Song Help Request Europa by Santana

I'm getting ready to post his live Youtube version of Super Mario soon.[/QUOTE said:
Hey Dom, looking forward to a tab on Super Mario. I hope you are doing it in high G tenor tuning... Don't have a low G sitting around the house. Thanks...

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpg
    IMG_3133.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3132.jpg
    IMG_3132.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
Hey Dom, looking forward to a tab on Super Mario. I hope you are doing it in high G tenor tuning... Don't have a low G sitting around the house. Thanks...

Ernie, I'm transcribing it as played in the "Canadian" tuning that James uses which is ADF#B with Low A. I haven't analyzed where each melody note lands but I think most of it is on the first couple strings. I think you should be able to play all but the breakdown in GCEA without many, if any, adjustments. However, the breakdown James uses is an octave thing and wouldn't work without the low string.

ya ryan has met up with Dom and Aldrine. kid has got a LOT of talent.

puts me to shame....-_-"

That was the very first video Ryan's dad sent me back when they were first requesting some tabs. I didn't realize it until viewing it again today that he is playing the Herb Jr. version that I just posted on my site. He pretty much nails all of it. He changed just a couple spots. Other than that he nailed it all on his own without the help of any tabs. The kid is pretty special.

Top Bottom