WTB: Pono Cedar top with slot head

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
I can't consider any other brands and I actually just do not like playing non-slotted headstocks
Thanks!

We have a number of Pono Slot Heads that we can discount, most are over stocked items. With a Cedar top I have a MTSH cutaway with a cedar top that I can sell with case for $695 plus shipping. Bev

Unfortunately my previous post has upset some dealers who feel I am posting Ponos below the acceptable manufacturer's discount. In my last posting, I offer a Overstocked Pono Baritone below the allowable discount. The posting did not explain that an overstocked item which has never been played is still a used ukulele with no manufacturer's warranty. I apologize to UU, its members and the upset dealers for not fully explaining the offer in my posting and to end this matter I am withdrawing the offer. Bev

Bev, please note that dealers are not permitted to make advertising posts in the Marketplace.

UU Rules said:
The Marketplace is for:
1) Member-to-member private sales which form no part of a business
2) Sole luthiers who personally make all the instruments they sell.
Please note: Larger manufacturers employing additional builders may not sell in the Marketplace. Dealers may not sell in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.

Thanks.

Top Bottom