it's my birthday week - AGAIN!!!!!!!

bird's eye view of my ukelele

Reaction score

it's my birthday! well nearly!

i had so much fun last year, with my birthday thread, i'm doing it again this year!

so join me, if you'd like, for a week-long ukulele birthday party

running from boxing day, for a week and a day, to saturday 2nd january

bring me a song, or instrumental, on uke

new vids preferred

happy birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

dancingmonkey.gif

:music:

:rock:

PLAYLIST

Last edited:
So, I found this online...

oldbagbev.jpg

HA HA!

I, for one, am glad for you being here and knowing you.

Thank you for being you.

Hope your day was a happy one!

-Booli :)

Just for you, here's a choice cut from that rare LP "Laid back Slade". Only found in the best record shops, alongside "Upstrummed T.Rex".

Happy Birthday, BEV!

This song was released in 1966, which I think was the year your parents entered primary school - yes? Anyway, YOU probably don't remember it, but the New Vaudeville Band released it that year and it crossed the pond to become a huge hit in the states. Not that I remember it either (SPOILER ALERT: I DO REMEMBER IT), but I am sending it back across the pond to bring you birthday cheer!

A birthday instrumental for BEV!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooooo

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

:D

:cheers:

:worship:

guys - and girls - thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for these AMAZING vids and birthday wishes!!!!

you guys are the best

and all the best people know it! :cool:

A christmas birthday song ... some neighbours and friends have also such an uncomfortable date (from the view point of a child)
May also match season 201, but I got the idea from here :)
Chords and lyrics in yt description

Happy Birthday -- again!
Happy Birthday -- again!
Happy Birthday, dear Lynda,
Happy Birthday -- again!

I watched this video on Christmas Eve. The band is from Liverpool, so of course I thought of you.

I've got one in reserve, depending on the new Season theme. If the one I'm thinking about fits the new Season, then count on a backup plan. Happy Birthday, Lynda!

Last year's birthday wish. Recycling because I'm sick and can't sing at the moment. Sentiment remains the same. May all your wildest dreams come true Lynda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got one in reserve, depending on the new Season theme. If the one I'm thinking about fits the new Season, then count on a backup plan. Happy Birthday, Lynda!

Oh, go ahead and post it. I'm gonna venture a guess (you know, just a wild guess, not that I'd have any inside information or anything ;)) that whatever you're thinking of bringing for Lynda's birthday will not fit the Season 202 theme.

If by some chance I'm wrong about that, you will be first on the playlist for 202, and win special kudos for brilliant guessing. So do it!

Oh, go ahead and post it. I'm gonna venture a guess (you know, just a wild guess, not that I'd have any inside information or anything ;)) that whatever you're thinking of bringing for Lynda's birthday will not fit the Season 202 theme.

If by some chance I'm wrong about that, you will be first on the playlist for 202, and win special kudos for brilliant guessing. So do it!

Yep, Wendy, you are correct. My predictive powers aren't nearly as good as Randy's! So the one I have in mind for Lynda would not work with your theme ... I hope my potential collaborator is available ...

Happy Birthday, Lynda, oh fellow December birthday one. Shared also with Anna, my younger daughter who sneaks in on the first.

I've not had much chance for vids over the holiday period, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom