Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: it's my birthday week - AGAIN!!!!!!!

lynda

acid skiffle

hBday hawaiian.jpg
    Happiest of birthdays to you BEV!

Happy Birthday -- again!
    Happy Birthday -- again!
    Happy Birthday, dear Lynda,
    Happy Birthday -- again!
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

I watched this video on Christmas Eve. The band is from Liverpool, so of course I thought of you.
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

I've got one in reserve, depending on the new Season theme. If the one I'm thinking about fits the new Season, then count on a backup plan. Happy Birthday, Lynda!
    PLAYERS: Martin C1K • Enya Nova U concert (BLUE!) • Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top) • Ohana SK-28 ‘Nunes’ • Flea koa soprano • Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany soprano <yay!!> • Famous FS-1 <yippee!!> • Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> • Makala MK-CE concert
    LOOKERS: • Vintage 'Mauna Loa' c. 1925 soprano • Kahuna "Felix the Cat" soprano • Woodrow "Steelers" soprano <eyeroll>

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Last year's birthday wish. Recycling because I'm sick and can't sing at the moment. Sentiment remains the same. May all your wildest dreams come true Lynda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hendulele View Post
    I've got one in reserve, depending on the new Season theme. If the one I'm thinking about fits the new Season, then count on a backup plan. Happy Birthday, Lynda!
    Oh, go ahead and post it. I'm gonna venture a guess (you know, just a wild guess, not that I'd have any inside information or anything ) that whatever you're thinking of bringing for Lynda's birthday will not fit the Season 202 theme.

If by some chance I'm wrong about that, you will be first on the playlist for 202, and win special kudos for brilliant guessing. So do it!
    Wendy -- UkeCan1 of Uke Can Play Too!
    YouTube:
    Uke Can 1 | Uke On! Band | Uke Can Play Too! | The Prosperous Artist
    Facebook: Uke On! Band | Uke Can Play Too! | The Prosperous Artist Revolution

Ukes:
    Tiki Uki = soprano Tiki Flea, Epi Leadshredder = Les Paul Epiphone concert
    Pocky = Kala Pocket Uke sopranissimo, Chili = Mainland soprano Chili Pepper Uke
    Minnie (hot pink, "Happy to Be Me!), Mickey (bright blue), and Sophia (lavender) First Act "mini guitars"

If you're a Seasonista, come join the Seasonista Facebook group! (PM me)
    If you're not (YET!), come play with us in the Seasons of the Ukulele ... it's easy and fun

thank you myrna, rick and jim - wow jim i LOVE that song and i love the vid too! i don't know that band but i am gonna have to check 'em out!
    lynda

acid skiffle

Quote Originally Posted by UkeCan1 View Post
    Oh, go ahead and post it. I'm gonna venture a guess (you know, just a wild guess, not that I'd have any inside information or anything ) that whatever you're thinking of bringing for Lynda's birthday will not fit the Season 202 theme.

If by some chance I'm wrong about that, you will be first on the playlist for 202, and win special kudos for brilliant guessing. So do it!
    Yep, Wendy, you are correct. My predictive powers aren't nearly as good as Randy's! So the one I have in mind for Lynda would not work with your theme ... I hope my potential collaborator is available ...
    PLAYERS: Martin C1K • Enya Nova U concert (BLUE!) • Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top) • Ohana SK-28 ‘Nunes’ • Flea koa soprano • Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany soprano <yay!!> • Famous FS-1 <yippee!!> • Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> • Makala MK-CE concert
    LOOKERS: • Vintage 'Mauna Loa' c. 1925 soprano • Kahuna "Felix the Cat" soprano • Woodrow "Steelers" soprano <eyeroll>

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Happy Birthday, Lynda, oh fellow December birthday one. Shared also with Anna, my younger daughter who sneaks in on the first.

I've not had much chance for vids over the holiday period, I'm afraid.
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

Thread Information