Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: it's my birthday week - AGAIN!!!!!!!

thank you geoff!! yes this is a crazy time of year, and a mad time to run a thread, and indeed yes all the very best (and indeed the most modest!) people have a december birthday!
    lynda

acid skiffle

Can we ever forget the punk Christmas fairy!?
    She deserves a T-shirt all to herself.
    If it has slipped from your memory let's give it another spin.
    Spin... did you see what I just did there!?

HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

oh wow the christmas fairy! yes! for anyone like me who had forgetten all about her, or maybe never even met her, she first made her appearance in a slightly sweary (but bleeped out!) vid from me here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTvZ2_tn6FM

and yes i will run the pic of her past linda louden, see if it's t-shirt-able

THANK YOU!

lynda

acid skiffle

Happy Birthday! Here's one of those impossible to find the right key songs that I hope captures, uh, something. We luv ya!

PLAYERS: Martin C1K • Enya Nova U concert (BLUE!) • Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top) • Ohana SK-28 ‘Nunes’ • Flea koa soprano • Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany soprano <yay!!> • Famous FS-1 <yippee!!> • Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> • Makala MK-CE concert
    LOOKERS: • Vintage 'Mauna Loa' c. 1925 soprano • Kahuna "Felix the Cat" soprano • Woodrow "Steelers" soprano <eyeroll>

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

woooooooooooooooooo! that was rockin'!

lynda

acid skiffle

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    oh wow the christmas fairy! yes! for anyone like me who had forgetten all about her, or maybe never even met her, she first made her appearance in a slightly sweary (but bleeped out!) vid from me here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTvZ2_tn6FM

and yes i will run the pic of her past linda louden, see if it's t-shirt-able

THANK YOU!

Yes it is t-shirt-able! Ive made it up and it should be available tomorrow sometime through the SOTUDesign store You can find that stores thread up in the sticky area at the top of the seasons thread page.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

woooooooooooooooooooo thank you linda!
    lynda

acid skiffle

Ooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lynda!!!!! I'm a December birthday person too, as is my younger daughter (it's her birthday on Tuesday). I shall try very hard to do a vid for you before the week is up! X

Default Happy birthday lynda!

I met this girl named lynda a year ago on her birthday. I reckon she is about 29 years old now. She is a classy dame who really knows how to get a head in life. I just threw this one together. I'll post a more appropriate song later in the week. Since Boxing Day is Monday the 28 this year we get two extra days to celebrate lynda's birthday. Woo Hoo.
    "Inspire me muse to sing of the wanderer, who sailed the wine dark sea and toppled the towers of Ilium"
    "Make a Joyous Noise"
    "Let there be song to fill the air"

Uncle Tommy's Holiday Camp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDA!!!!!
    This is a fave old uke vid of mine that I thought everyone should see. And what better place than here!
    YEAH BABY!!!!!

Thread Information