Everyone asks me the best place to eat in honolulu, friends visiting or live here

No Fair, Stan, making us hungry! :)

#18-Malasadas at Leonard's Bakery

Coming back in April Stan! Your not a fan of Leonard's? Where should I be getting malasadas?

Hey Stan, my sis already booked HI in May for 2wks. I don't think I can make it this year (but don't count me out just yet) but I passed along that Huffington Post article her way to check out. There's a few in there I've never knew about. Never a dull moment for ono eats in the islands. :)

I can vouch for Agne's Bake Shop out near Kailua Beach area. They make it FRESH to order so it's always piping hot when you get it. In the last 8 trips, we've never made a dozen last all the way back to the condo... lol

They're not like Leonards with a filling in the inside, just so you know.

Another popular place among the locals is Liliha Bakery . . . gotta try the Coco Puffs and the Chantilly Cake. Two locations; one on Nimitz Hwy and one on Kuakini St in the Liliha District.

Another place is Home Bar & Grill 1683 Kalakaua Ave . . . parking sucks but the food is great and you get a lot.

Never been there yet danny, where is this by

Looks like Kalakaua and Fern Street, Stan. From Google Maps it looks like there are 3 or 4 parking spots so "sucks" seems to be putting it mildly. I can probably walk there though. Back in April! I'm taking notes!

Top Bottom