FS: RISA Tenor Uke Solid/Stick solid body travel ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphacyber

Reaction score
I'm selling a gently used RISA Tenor Uke Solid. Asking $300. Located in Maryland, USA.
-Owned 15 months
-Geared planetary tuners
-Upgraded pearloid plastic tuner buttons that match the pearloid fretboard inlay (and I think are easier to grip)
-I'm throwing in a tube of nut lubricant to improve tuning ease
-Comes with original gig bag case with strap that doubles as a strap for the uke
-Pictures to follow soon (sooner if you ask me for them to remind me)

Although this is a fantastic instrument, I have learned that I prefer holding a uke with a body (evidenced by the fact that I wasn't playing it as much as it deserves), so I'm selling it to finance other uke related purchases. There is nothing wrong with it. You have to look closely to see signs of use. The sound plugged in is amazing. PM or reply if you have questions or want to give this Uke a loving new home.

General details of the model can be found here: http://www.hawaiianukuleleonline.co...or-electric-ukulele-stick-portable-travel-uke

Seeing as this is your 2nd post here and your 1st seems to be in limbo my advice is put up a few pictures with a sign stating the date and your UU user name.

Risa sticks usually sell very fast here.

~peace~

That looks like a good one....and Gotoh planetary tuners is a nice change from the previous models. Where are you located?

Is shipping added on top of the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom