Trade Feeler: Ohana TK-70-8 Eight String Uke for ?

Captain Simian

Reaction score
I'm considering trading my TK-70-8 for something else. Nothing wrong with it but due to issues with tendinitis in both wrists it's pretty tough for me to play. It's in mint condition, purchased from Mim and setup by her with Worth Clears. I'll ship it in a baritone gig bag. Interested in a straight across trade or uke + cash towards the Ohana. Ideally I'd like to trade for a Flea tenor with a wooden fretboard, a Kala concert banjo uke, an all solid wood baritone, or an all solid wood concert not in mahogany. I'll consider any trade offers for any quality uke.

Due to it being pretty slow around here lately I won't take any pictures unless there's real interest in this.

MarioBumpGIF_zpsgfrn0won.gif

Too bad more people don't know how amazing that 8 string sounds

It is a good sounding uke. This will be the last time I bump this post since there's no interest.

How hard is it to fret? I've a Deering banjo concert uke/ too heavy for me

I'm not sure how to answer that. I can fret it but after 5 minutes my hand is aching because of my tendinitis. Same thing happens when I play bass or guitar but not ukes except for the 8 string.

Pono Mango Baritone to trade

I have put my Pono Mango baritone(MGB) with a LR Baggs pickup in it up for sale. Total value new a year ago would have been about $650. I am asking $500 for it, with a baritone gig bag. The hard case I would like to keep, becuase it is covered in stickers, and the only hard case I have for my other baritone. I play my tenors more, and am looking for something different to add to my collection. I don't think I could do straight trade, but would consider the Ohana plus cash. Any interest?

Top Bottom