NAMM Videos?

I haven't seen any.

I still have my drum area video from last year if you want to see it.

Haven't see any NAMM videos either.
But, Andrew did post his visit to Blackbird on Vimeo. Blackbird is very close to having an ekoa tenor uke ready for sale. :)

https://vimeo.com/152258936

Anyone shooting videos, please, please always turn your phone, tablet, sideways so that when viewing the video on a computer or TV it will be 3 times larger than holding the device upright. (A major pet peeve of mine.)

Who's Kyle? And how come the Cordoba guy keeps saying "yuke"? Haha. Anyway, Mim has quite a few videos on her Facebook page for those who do there.

Last edited:
How's that Riversong guy? Definitely the most interesting concept. Every year there's a certain amount of "meh," but then there's the movers and shakers. Those are the people I like to see. The cases were dope too.

I just typed in "Namm 2016 Ukulele" in Google and got 6 new UU video's. Some of MIM's are showing up.

Don't know anything about Riversong Guitars or Ukuleles but interesting video. They are a hour drive from where I live in BC so when I get back home from Holidays in a week or so, I will contact them. I'd like to play one and see if the design holds up to the hype and if it sounds good. I don't know the type of Maple they are using for back and aside "Chilliwacki Maple". ??????? But Sitka is a given for me. Nothing on their web page about Ukuleles.

More name Video's I'm sure will be coming. They seemed slow out of the gate this year. Must be busy.

Hi, Chuck. I didn't see them on the UU site, but found a couple today by Googling the maker's name + "NAMM 16" — poof, there was Aldrine with mic in hand on YouTube. :)

Top Bottom