With a Little Help From My Friends

Just re-watched Ryan's entry - what a worthy winner. Well done Ryan. And thank you to Steve for setting all of this up - an amazing gesture.

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. I appreciate you coming along for the ride.

The ukulele was packed and shipped this morning, should be arriving at Ryan's in a week or so. I expect he'll let us know when it arrives. I look forward to seeing and hearing from him -- he's already a great player, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he didn't get better ...

I think PaBrizzer would love to see your take on it. I wouldn't worry about that. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery is it not?

I think PaBrizzer would love to see your take on it. I wouldn't worry about that. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery is it not?

Well, that's a nice way of looking at it :) (and well, if he doesn't like it, he's a loooong way to come to find me and batter me over the head with a cheap ukulele :D )

I don't know if anyone is going to see this here, but here is my video, as promised!

Top Bottom