Got a new tattoo that only people here would understand... tell me what you think

stophie11

Reaction score
It's been on my mind for some time so today I pulled the trigger and a Hawian girl did it for me I like it, please leave comments

Attachments

• 20160201_121129.jpg
    20160201_121129.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 395
Very nice. But it could be a little risky as family owned businesses don't tend to last very long. :p

Very nice. But it could be a little risky as family owned businesses don't tend to last very long. :p

I hope you're being facetious since Kamaka is 100 years old.

Hate to be the negative voice, but you did ask for comments. Tattoos = A permanent sign of temporary insanity. Should have put the $'s into your IRA.

Cool, I like the tie-dye!

Hate to be the negative voice, but you did ask for comments. Tattoos = A permanent sign of temporary insanity. Should have put the $'s into your IRA.

totally agree...

To each their own. One person's insanity is another person's artful statement. I like it, and have 4 myself -but nothing uke-related.

Enjoy it!

How do you know if someone hasn't already made the maximum contribution?

I think many of us think tax refund = NUD! Negative voice says you should buy only one uke...I have never listened to that! :p

...Tattoos = A permanent sign of temporary insanity. Should have put the $'s into your IRA.

Balderdash!!!

The tattoo is a beautiful, venerated, ancient form of art that in recent years has finally begun to command the acceptance and respect it deserves in the western world.

Love the OP's new ink, as well as all of the others. Nicely done!

Scooter

Last edited:
Really nice, stophie11. great design. :)

Whistleman makes a good point; if you invest your money wisely now, you'll be able to get more, bigger tattoos when you retire!

Nice tattoo OP! You have to namedrop the artist & studio!

(is anyone else waiting for Inksplosive Al to drop in?)

Top Bottom