Thread: Gretsch Vintage Clarophone Banjo Uke FS

Default Gretsch Vintage Clarophone Banjo Uke FS

Gretsch Vintage 1920's Clarophone Banjo Uke FS

Clarophone all solid maple soprano banjo uke for sale in great playing condition. Low action makes it easy to play...nice for picking too. Looks like it's signed by Betty and Dot and all the friends. Resonator back and side sound holes really project. This baby can be loud! All original except for the new Aquila banjo uke strings and the vintage style bridge. Tuners are high end and hold the tune well. IMO one of the best banjo ukes of its era. Beats the new modern Gretsch Chinese import version of this model by a mile. Selling this for a friend...I have another one of this same model and would never part with it. 175.00 OBO shipped Cont. US. pmt. Paypal friend and family. Best to contact me at vreno@comcast.net

IMG_3275.jpgIMG_3273.jpgIMG_3287.jpgIMG_3278.jpgIMG_3277.jpg
    Last edited by Uke Mama; 02-08-2016 at 07:22 AM.
    Uke Mama

Uke Make Me Smile!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    Bean Sprout Banjo uke, Clarophone Banjo Uke, Diastone Soprano, Harmony Soprano, Kamaka Concert, Kala Travel Soprano & tenor, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, Martin O Soprano, Martin Tenor, Mya-Moe Concert Resonator & Kamaka 8 Stringed Liliu

Thread Information