Season 209 - The Deck of Cards

Thanks Steve for an enjoyable, very first Season for me! and everyone who posted, was very interesting to see everyone's take on the theme

That was your first season? You were so good, I just assumed you were an old hand!

ACE season steve! you really are the KING of fab hosting! cute prizes too, you're a DIAMOND geezer and...

steve : no i'm sorry that is enough lame card so-called-jokes

soz! seriously, great season, fab theme, and congrats to the winners! :rock:

I will straight up agree with BEVOMU and join the club of those showering praise, I heart this theme, and that's no joke(r).
Hosted like an old pro!

Our gracious host did a fantastic job. Congrats to the deserving winners!

Ciao,
Gina

ACE season steve! you really are the KING of fab hosting! cute prizes too, you're a DIAMOND geezer and...

steve : no i'm sorry that is enough lame card so-called-jokes

soz! seriously, great season, fab theme, and congrats to the winners! :rock:

There's a joker in every pack.

Sometimes two.

Thanks for dealing us a full house of fun this week, Steve!

A big hand to the winners.

Thanks so much Steve, it was a ripping season.

Seasonistas in general. I'm playing with YouTube Red wherin I can listen to a playlist like this one without interrupting the rest of what I'm doing (and without the annoying commercials and poopups, yes that's what i meant to say).
Well, I'm afraid that doesn't work with your clever and delightful videos because I hear you folks singing and just have to switch back to the videos to watch!
Great choices and well done everyone!

Congrats to the winners. There were plenty of smiles to go around this week, so thank you Steve. Brilliant theme!

Top Bottom