NUD - RISA Solid Concert

Which Joyo amp is it? The 1 or the 3?

Which Smokey Amp are you looking at?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I looked into the Joyo and it has no volume control. Since the RISA doesn't either, how loud is it? Is there any way to control the volume?

Thanks for the info. I looked into the Joyo and it has no volume control. Since the RISA doesn't either, how loud is it? Is there any way to control the volume?

None other than strumming softly. The Joyo is a bit tinny, but it is small and fits in the RISA gig bag. Tradeoffs....

I have mine connected through an iRig2 to my iPhone and with the Ampkit app there's plenty of fun effects to play with.

Hello rappsy...I’m just wondering if you still have the risa tenor stick. I am interested in one and since your post is a few years old do you still play it and would you get another one. I understand they have changed the tuners to geared from friction....does this help with the A string issue I heard about?

Thanx
Rp from Windsor.

Ancient thread but..... :)

I have a concert & a tenor with the geared tuners, & I only ever broke one string, & that was when I hurriedly tuned it up, just go slow, & all will be OK, from my experience.

Top Bottom