My new album

Pippin

Reaction score
http://www.tricornpublications.com/music.htm

My new album is a mix of guitar and ukulele tracks. There are several songs that have uke tracks along with guitar and a few that feature ukulele. These are songs that I have written since as early as 1980 and as recent as 2008 (for a uke album).

The most popular of the songs is Typical Day... which was used in the La Femme Nikita TV show sound track.

The Bard was originally written for John Denver.

I am trying a sort of social experiment. You can download the full songs. There is a paypal "buy now" button with a choice of $5.50, $4.50, or $3.50 for all of the songs or as many as you choose to download. So, we will see what people download and are willing to pay for the music.

Enjoy

Mickey Maguire

I play all the guitar and ukulele tracks on this album. I play bass on Once In A While, Typical Day, You've Gotta Be Stoned, Blue Water, Answers, The Bard, Is Anybody Going My Way, Jug of Punch, Nobody Knows You. Jeremy dePrisco plays bass on the rest. I play keyboard on a few songs and drums on a few songs. I play mandolin on The Bard. I sing all the vocals.

By the way... I tweaked the mix on two songs... "Debbie" and "Hey Girl" (the latter is one of the ukulele tunes). If you downloaded either of those, download the new files. ~Mick

Top Bottom