The Logical Next Step

Well, que sera, sera. Maybe one these days we'll just "get 'er done".

Lots of UUers seem to get me (Down Up Dick) mixed up with DownUpDave. I don't know why but no biggy . . . :eek:ld:

Last edited:
I have a musical background in practically everything but strings (piano, oboe, bass drum, mallets, Xaphoon, etc.), so I can read music, count rhythms, etc.
Piano movers near me firm G&J Moving. I'm working through Ukulele for the Complete Ignoramus on my Kindle, but feel that it may not keep me interested for too much longer. I have Uncle Rod's Bootcamp downloaded, printed, and am playing with the first page of it. I have The Daily Ukulele and can find plenty of music to play.
Other than practice, practice, practice, and quit looking too far ahead, what would be the logical next step to improve skill-wise once I've gone through Ukulele for the Complete Ignoramus and Uncle Rod's Bootcamp?
Also, can you play guitar tabs on a ukulele just fine? Because if so, I think I may have enough Disney music to last a lifetime. My oboe teacher in high school had me play Scales and Arpeggios from Aristocats to get me to practice my scales and arpeggios, if that tells you anything. ;)

funny theme_)

Top Bottom