Thread: My VIP Status Disappeared

Default My VIP Status Disappeared

I've sent a message to the Webmaster. Not sure how long it takes, but somewhere a long the line, my VIP status disappeared. I was double billed, was refunded the extra payment, and my VIP logo did not immediately disappear. Sometime within the last week or more (have had some computer problems lately) it was gone from my signature.

Ive paid for the last two years now through paypal. Seeing so much about the double billing and having netflix as my only reoccurring payment once I pay and see the receipt I cancel my subscription and bobs your uncle.

Ill hit the magic triangle to see if we cant get you some attention.

~Albino~
    This space reserved for a smart or witty comment or a famous quote. It may also be used to promote my accomplishments should I ever accomplish anything worth sharing.

Still no response from anyone. Contacted the webmaster a few times, rayan, and maybe someone else. They did straighten out the double payment quickly, but I'm not sure what is a reasonable wait considering these guys are volunteers and have lives outside of UU.

All fixed now. Thank you guys.

Phil

The system double billed me last year and tried to do it again this year, but my inadvertent lack of updating my credit card information prevented the double billing. It showed up this year on my account as just one billing. Don't know how next year will turn out.
    - Laura

Thread Information