Southern New Hampshire Monadnock Ukulele Group

Doxuke

Reaction score
I have started a new ukulele group in Southwestern New Hampshire if anyone is interested. We will be meeting on the 3rd Friday of every month at 7PM. The meeting place is the Dublin Community Center, 1123 Main St., Dublin NH, which is a small town between Peterborough and Keene NH, right on Route 101. The building is next door to Yankee Magazine. All levels of player are welcome. We are asking for a $5 donation from each member to help cover the cost of the room rental. If you want more information, please contact me. Thanks!

Stopped by Yankee magazine to meet Judson Hale the last time I swung through; he cut out early that day, so only got to see his "museum" office but not the man.

Wish I lived closer so that I could attend. Sounds like a great group.

Thanks for those....I guess I will walk next door one day to see the museum in person.

Okay, so I missed this month. I live in Keene and have been hoping there was a group nearby. Got a uke, know some basic chords, and a small collection of music. Nothing fancy, but a group might encourage some stretching. Can't tell if you still exist. If you do, let me know. elmcorners@gmail.com

Top Bottom