FS: A great deal for Melbourne (Australia) buyer - Heavily discounted ukuleles

It says the ad is not available. Just wanted to check it out even though I live in the states.

Hmm it seems my ad is "Under review" by the website. I think once that's done, it will be viewable (hopefully) :\

Ok it's finished processing, ad's up and running !

Just because we are 12 time zones away from you Americans, we still have a great postal service.. I have sent many Ukes to the USA without a hitch.

Last edited:
I live about 5 miles from Melbourne...................................Florida that is, I suppose that doesn't count?

Just because we are 12 time zones away from you Americans, we still have a great postal service.. I have sent many Ukes to the USA without a hitch.

I have sold numerous ukuleles to USA too across the years as well. I have found that it is only really worth it for higher end instruments, otherwise postage is too much to make it worth it.

In this case, its a bunch of inexpensive (but good) ukes. The shipping price itself may equal or exceed the value of the uke

Looks like a smokin' deal. Someone will be very happy. Best of luck with your sale. If it were possible, I would jump on this and give them away as gifts to friends and family if nothing else. I'd keep the GL1 though. I've been meaning to try one.

Top Bottom