cricket

Alas, I'm not as open minded as MG, I'm hoping NZ win too. But I'm biased.

A guy I know always follows the NZ team and when they are performing their customary "dramatic batting collapse" I feel sorry for him. He has had a few good days in the last year or so though.

England fan here. I was ready to write them off as usual after the first game against WI, but the batting against RSA, to chase down 230 was sensational. The bowling isn't so good though so I'm not sure how far the batters will be able to take them.

And today. Not enough runs to defend in the end but they gave it a real good shot. Well played West Indies.

Still, Joe Root is the coolest cricketer uke player I know of

England fan here. I was ready to write them off as usual after the first game against WI, but the batting against RSA, to chase down 230 was sensational. The bowling isn't so good though so I'm not sure how far the batters will be able to take them.

I am too a fan of England, but they are not playing well as previously did by other talented players. From West Indies chris Gayle bat is biggest to hit sixes.

And today. Not enough runs to defend in the end but they gave it a real good shot. Well played West Indies.

Still, Joe Root is the coolest cricketer uke player I know of

So England Captain isn't just a talented cricketer, he also knows a bit of music too. SO TALENTED

Last edited:
Top Bottom