We do need some people to host if the seasons are going to continue. We only have hosts for the next 4 weeks then the gaps start. Would love to see some of the relatively new seasonistas bring a theme along......

I'd love to take one of the upcoming weeks but my wife is 34 weeks pregnant and has been told to expect early labour again, meaning I'm on standby any time between now and July 20th. Last thing I'd want is to abandon my season halfway through if the baby came.

I'd love to take one of the upcoming weeks but my wife is 34 weeks pregnant and has been told to expect early labour again, meaning I'm on standby any time between now and July 20th. Last thing I'd want is to abandon my season halfway through if the baby came.

Priorities exactly right Ryan. And you hosted a few weeks ago.
Hoping all goes well with the new family addition.
Saw all three of mine come into the world - it is an exciting anxious time.

So some of you may have noticed that I've signed up to host season 339 (gulp!). I now have something in mind for the theme - obviously I can't tell you what it is yet, though I could be open to a bit of bribery!;)
All I ask is that those hosting before me don't inadvertently pick my theme before I can do it. This could of course be tricky as you don't know what it is yet, but I still won't consider that to be a decent excuse! :p
Just saying!:D

So some of you may have noticed that I've signed up to host season 339 (gulp!). I now have something in mind for the theme - obviously I can't tell you what it is yet, though I could be open to a bit of bribery!;)
All I ask is that those hosting before me don't inadvertently pick my theme before I can do it. This could of course be tricky as you don't know what it is yet, but I still won't consider that to be a decent excuse! :p

Too bad. I ALWAYS know exactly what the upcoming Season will be!

That sounds like a bit of a challenge to me, Del! (Whatever you choose, you'll be fine!)

The ones without a name against them are free at present - choose one, & ask 'pabrizzer' in this thread to put you down for it, it's that simple. :)

331 17th - 24th June ... Tootler

332 24th - 1st July ... Harry122

333 1st - 8th July ... kolibri

334 8th - 15th July ... lelouden

335 15th - 22nd July ... turtledrum

336 22nd - 29th July ... mountain goat

337 29th July - 5th Aug ...

338 5th - 12th Aug ...

339 12th - 19th Aug ... DelGriff

340 19th - 26th Aug ...

341 26th Aug - 2nd Sep ...

342 2nd - 9th Sep ...

343 9th - 16th Sep ... Ginas uke

344 16th - 23rd Sep ... Tootler

345 23rd - 30th Sep ...

346 30th Sep - 7th Oct ... pabrizzer

Hey, Pabrizzer. Is it OK if I have Season 337? I already have an idea for a theme.

Top Bottom