Hi pa --

I'll take 340 if it's still available. (Only potential caveat: My lovely spouse is having knee surgery sometime in the coming weeks. I hope it's either before then ... or that week, which I'm taking to be home helping her recover. We will know something within the week.)

Thanks!

Hi pa --

I'll take 340 if it's still available. (Only potential caveat: My lovely spouse is having knee surgery sometime in the coming weeks. I hope it's either before then ... or that week, which I'm taking to be home helping her recover. We will know something within the week.)

Thanks!

I'll put you down for it Rick - I'm sure you'll let us know if there's a change - thank you.

If you like, put me down for Season 338, Brian. I know that i'm hosting 335, but I don't like seeing a Season coming up inside the month still up for grabs. I've a theme and the time right now to jump in, so I'm offering.

If you like, put me down for Season 338, Brian. I know that i'm hosting 335, but I don't like seeing a Season coming up inside the month still up for grabs. I've a theme and the time right now to jump in, so I'm offering.

Thank you Linda.

I’ll take 342 please :D

Yes it's yours. Thank you John.

Current sign up period is looking a lot better. Just two slots left. Thank you seasonistas.

hi Brian, I would love to take 345 since no one else has offered to do it.

Forgot to come back to this, Brian but 340 is on. Cara’s surgery is that Friday so she can help me!

Top Bottom