Hi Brian, I know 369 isn't on the calendar yet, but I'll be glad to do it.

I've added it to the calendar thank you Rick.

Things are looking a lot healthier. Thank you to those who just stepped up.
Participation depends on willing hosts.
It is so great that we can count on the regulars but we'd really love to see some 'new' folk have a go.....

Last edited:
Must be my turn again, so I'll take 371 if I may.

OK. Here is the current sign up list...

367 24th Feb - 3rd March ... turtledrum

368 3rd - 10th March ... pabrizzer

369 10th - 17th March ... hendulele

370 17th - 24th March ... Tootler

371 24th - 31st March ... YorkSteve

372 31st March - 7th April ... bird's eye view of my ukulele

Including now you have seen these names anywhere from 5 to 22 times on the host list....

If you enjoy what we have here we need hosts.

It's that simple.

Including now you have seen these names anywhere from 5 to 22 times on the host list....

If you enjoy what we have here we need hosts.

It's that simple.

It really is easy to host, it just takes a few hours of listening, for just one week - are you really sure you couldn't manage to give that to your fellow ukers. :confused:

I started with the uke in December 2015, never played before, & the good people on here encouraged me, almost everyone is still better than I am, but they still let me play here when I feel like it. :)

I've hosted 5 Seasons as uke1950 & a further 3 as Croaky Keith, but I've been away learning to play other instruments, (just as badly as my uking, no doubt), but I just got around to dusting off my uke gig bags the other day, & I'm happy to say, I'm still that terrible player, but I only do it for my own pleasure. ;)

I'll take another Season, Brian, & hopefully what I've written will encourage some others to give it a go too. :)

I'll take 374. What does anyone think of an idea of having a spouse, or some other family member, be hosts sometime?

Top Bottom