I've added three more seasons to the sign up list.
Hopefully they will fill quickly as it would be nice for Steve to have some hosts in the bag ....

Last edited:
Hi Brian - I am all limbered up, and ready to take over this task. I will set up my own copy of this thread tomorrow, then you can lock this one and have a well-earned beer.

Hi Brian - I am all limbered up, and ready to take over this task. I will set up my own copy of this thread tomorrow, then you can lock this one and have a well-earned beer.

Great! Although only the mods can lock this thread - it will just sink down the thread list i guess.
You could copy and paste the theme lists in the first few thread replies if you want to keep that going. And maybe post a couple of replies to edit later as the theme list grows. Forum posts have a character limit.

Would have liked to have handed over with 3 seasons in 'the bag' but only have 2 and i had to take one of those.

Last edited:
Thanks to Brian for holding down the fort for so many seasons, and thanks to Steve for volunteering to assume it going forward ~

Thank you both, PA AND STEVE.
You fellows are a boon to this community.
I hope the Seasons continues to inspire us all to build friendship and mutual respect for each other and the music we all love.

All the best!
Yukio

Thank you Brian for coordinating the Seasons during the last years, thank you Steve for continuing that job and thank you all Seasonistas for keeping the Seasons going, week after week.

Top Bottom