WTS: Vintage Regal Sopran - EUROPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukador

Reaction score
Last edited:
Rather makes me sad. Some years back I posted a similar instrument but was met with derision for my valuation of it. I ended up giving it as a gift to my niece. I had occasion to play it just yesterday and could only think: "God what a lovely instrument" Not a tone monster, but sweet and easy to play, list as a feather but sturdy as a brick, just charming to look at; five times the instrument of any of the asian-made plywood crates one is apt to find at music stores these days. I recommend donating it to a worthy cause. It likely wont sell here at a sensible price.

As I have received a msg I would like to point something out:

1. When you think about the price and compare it to the price the original seller asked for in his thread you have to know 3 simple facts:

- I live in Europe and therefore I had to pay customs and import taxes
- I live in Europe and there I had to pay higher shipping costs
- The case I add was not included in his price. It is a high quality and expensive case

--> Now you should understand why I ask more than the original seller in his Thread

2. I do not know if this Ukulele is very rare and I did not claim it. All I know is that I have not seen a Regal like this for years now.

Its still for sale. Just contact me if anyone is interested. I won't drop the price and if I can not sell it I will keep it in my little collection :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom