SEASON 215 less is more

Hi Jon! Great theme! So many wonderful entries! Here's mine.

Probably the last one for me this week. Course you never know what tomorrow will bring :) This song is made with D and Dsus. Hope you enjoy...goodnight!

Turns out a lot of Talking Heads songs fit this week. On this one, the verse is Am and the chorus is E. I got sick this past week, so my voice is pretty shot.

We've certainly gone past 180 videos and we have more than 24 hours to reach 200 vids. I reckon we can do it for Jon.

Jon's probably nodded off, having to watch 180+ videos. However I'll do my bit to reach the 200 mark.
I was starting to look for songs to do for Myrna's week, and I came across this one which happens to suit both weeks, however there are a gazillion choices for Myrna's week so this one ended up here, also in the interests of a new world record.

I wrote this one for Myrna's Season 216 'Travelling' theme this morning, It's a bit rough, but as Jon seems to be such a nice guy & it's getting close to another record Season, with respect to Linda (Turtledrum), here's another 2 chorder to help push to a new record.

(I'm sure Myrna will understand. :) )
Apologies, 216 theme is Getting From Here to There.

Edit: It was 178, according to the playlist for Season 213

Last edited:
Two chord Eurythmics song (C and F). I was hoping to have time to add a harmony track, but that's probably not going to happen!

Don't know if we've got to 200, but here's one more from me....
I was fortunate to see Jean Ritchie live here in England in 1967 - she was wonderful, made a huge impression on me. I was lucky that night, I won the raffle - a Jean Ritchie LP... (vinyl album!)... she autographed it for me and I played it to death - only passed it on to my daughter a few months ago. The Cuckoo..... words and tune as sung by Jean Ritchie

HI FOLKS!

I love the theme idea Jon.

I was not sure if I would get time to make a video before the season was over...

But thankfully the Fates have been kind to me this week.

Full details of this video are in a special description in YT text area.

Here's my entry:

https://youtu.be/a-drVdXprLg

Mahalo :shaka:

97 Percent

Congrats on the record, Jon, bump it by one more.

Here's an original inspired by the the season, with lyrics inspired by a recent trip to DC. Eb6 and Bb7#5. With some help from the birds.

Once again, looking for songs for Myrna's week I found this one, from Macca

Top Bottom