Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pinol Flor Cocobolo Tenor Review

Default Pinol Flor Cocobolo Tenor Review

I have recently received a beautiful Pinol Flor Cocobolo ukulele. I must say that it has a really great tone and it really is fun to play. This really is one of those instruments that impresses right away, both by looks and how great it sounds. Anyone looking for an amazing instrument should definitely consider a Pinol ukulele. I am certainly happy with this purchase. Here is a short video of the sound. I have owned a number of ukuleles including some high end models, but this ukulele really shines.

Thumbs down

You seem like a nice person. This is not a personal attack on you, and I am glad you're enjoying your uke.

But ugh, that brand? Never.

It's a very nice instrument and I enjoy playing it. Thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)

Pinol also is using the proceeds from sales, to build a music school in Nicaragua. I think that is pretty cool.www.facebook.com/abuelashouse/

Hi, and congrats on your new uke.
    I hope you enjoy it, have you plugged it in yet? Cocobolo wood has a very different quality when amplified.
    I will do a review on mine someday after it settles in a bit. I'm still learning to adjust to the fretboard.
    Last edited by Nickie; 04-07-2016 at 09:23 AM.
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

No, I don't have pick up in it, but it does sound great unplugged. You should post a clip of yours plugged in. Cocobolo has a very nice tone.

I will someday. I have no idea how to make videos, being tech un-savvy. I can barely answer a call on my cellphone!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Pinol Guitars is the company that threatened to sue UU after a member posted a negative comment about them here on the forum.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Okay, this is my impression of my instrument and I like it. I go by playability and sound.

I saw this review on the forum and it gave me a positive vibe of Pinol. I see negative opinions about the name and not about the quality or sound.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...one-uke-review

Thread Information