26.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 124
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Very very pretty uke. You really nailed it on the finish....great color on the rosewood

Rosewood and Spruce. Fast becoming a favorite of mine. This is quite a beauty.

The uke looks great. Its interesting to see how you build and to see your bracing system (on the link).

It would be good to hear the instrument and decide whether it really sounds much better than standard fan bracing.

francesco

extremely pretty. i didn't know there was italian red spruce. the rosewood is compelling.

Francesco. I sincerely hope it is not your last ukulele. I would like to see many more. ;)
Miguel

Thanks for yours comments!

to Chuck in ny: This wood comes from the same woods forest used by Antonio Stradivari. Paneveggio Forest in Val di Fiemme. This spruce grows from 1500 meters up to 1900 meters. This wood called also "Abete di risonanza".
Each year are cut 4000m3 of this spruce and only 1% is considered "Abete di risonanza". On my website I described better this wood, but at the moment there is only the Italian version.

to greenscoe: I think this bracing is better than standard fan braced for Tenor ukulele. In my opinion is that it returns a thicker sound with excellent response times. I will make a video soon :)

Last edited:
yes,
there is a person interested to buy it already. At the end of this month I will know the outcome.

The uke looks great. Its interesting to see how you build and to see your bracing system (on the link).

It would be good to hear the instrument and decide whether it really sounds much better than standard fan bracing.

I put a video in video and Links forum section :)

Top Bottom