NUD -New 2016 KoAloha Concert (Final Update)

Awesome, Kyle, it looks beautiful!

Thank you for the photo of the new logo. I had been curious what it looks like close up ever since it was mentioned at NAMM, and your picture shows it perfectly. :)

congratulations. I think the Koaloha concert is one of the best sounding ukes out there. that's why I have one[and a tenor]

Thanks everyone. I didn't get much sleep because I've been playing it so much. My fingers are definitely sore too. It's honestly perfect for me.

It feels dumb to bump my own threads. BUT, after a day of playing and getting used to the feel of it, it's almost too good. The 2003 version I had felt a bit cramped even for a concert. It did have 12 frets to the body and this one has 13, but the neck seems a bit wider. I don't know if it has to do with the action, but even strumming seems effortless. When I played the 2003 KoAloha next to my KPK and Luna, the KoAloha felt the hardest to play. I fell in love with how easy my KPK was to play, but this is just as easy to play, if not better. I also heard people say usually KoAlohas come with their action a bit high than some like, but mine seems very nice and low. I was thinking of making a review thread because I haven't seem one yet, but I just don't know a lot of the technical workings of it.

Top Bottom